This Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation event featured an important discussion on the topic of innovative approaches to investing in social services. The event highlighted findings and recommendations from the recently released report, Investing in Social Services as a Core Strategy for Healthcare Organizations: Developing the Business Case, published by KPMG and The Commonwealth Fund.
The program included panel discussions highlighting creative approaches and tools being used to facilitate partnerships between social service and health care organizations at both national and local levels.
- Annika Ginsberg, MPA, Director, Engagement & Collaborations, OneCity Health
- Marjorie Momplaisir-Ellis, MPH, Senior Director, Engagement & Collaborations, OneCity Health
- Tanya Shah, MBA, MPH, Assistant Vice President, Delivery System Reform, The Commonwealth Fund
- Eveline van Beek, Managing Director, Health and Human Services, KPMG LLP
- Jessica Collins, MS, Executive Director, Public Health Institute of Western Massachusetts
- Myechia Minter-Jordan, MD, MBA, President & Chief Executive Officer, The Dimock Center
- David Waters, Chief Executive Officer, Community Servings
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Registration: 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Program: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
A continental breakfast will be served.
Location: Boston Park Plaza, 50 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116